BEAUTIFUL IN THE CITY, TIED IN THE VILLAGE mark 11:1-7

A man and his friend were living in a one room apartment, graduated from the university with wonderful results, got the best Masters degree results anyone could ever imagine but couldn't get a job.

This two friends wallowed in poverty until one of them met his old secondary school friend who told him a French company was hiring people to help them carry pipes.
This man got home, told his friend who refused to go with him. After much pleading, the friend agreed to go with him on the condition that he would be given money to buy soft drink and snacks for breakfast.
 The next morning, the two men set out for the interview, on reaching the venue, they saw a flock of men gathered,all waiting to be selected but out of the thousands of men, the company needed just six persons.
 Angrily and mockingly, he said to his friend; I told you not to come but you insisted, now give me money for my snacks. The friend had no choice but to give him the money so, he went to a nearby shop to get the soft drink and the snacks.
 Few minutes later, a white man appeared and said; good morning gentleman, as we all know, the company can't employ all of you therefore, we are employing only the hefty men amongst you. He called an army officer and instructed, whomever I choose, open the gate for that person to come in.
 You, come in. He picked from numbers one to five and finally, he looked straight to where the shop was and shouted gentleman!  The man taking soft drink over there! Amazed, the man looked around and said ; I did not come for the job, I only came with my friend that applied for the job  and the white man shouted, come here and the man came, go inside, he went and the gate was shot.
 The person, that brought him there didn't get the job but he was employed. He got back home with his uniform and company identification card and met his friend crying. Scared as he was ,he knelt down and said ; it was never my intention to take your job, I sincerely don't understand what happened but he replied, on my way from the company, a prophet I met on the road said to me ( my son, your destiny has been tied in your fathers house in the village, embark on a fast and break your chain of bondage )
 Brethren, there are some situations in your life that you hold deep in your heart and cry silently in the middle of the night for it to change but have you ever dared to question your root?

I prophesy unto you this day that whatsoever chain that has been used to hold you down from your root and has been dragging you to fetch from the basket of fruitless effort be broken now in the name of Jesus




No comments:

Post a Comment